COVID Office Procedures
November 15, 2020
As the COVID numbers in our area continue to rise, we want to ensure we are keeping everyone safe as you are staying healthy with chiropractic care. Please note effective Monday, November 16 we will add to our current procedures.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the office.
- We will only allow individuals from the same household in the waiting room at the same time (limit to 3 please so we can socially distance).
- We will still accept walk-in's, however, please call 765-508-1800 from your car and we will tell you when to come in (appointments are greatly appreciated at this time).
- Our appointment slots will be more limited due to additional cleaning measures between each patient visit.
- If you are going to need to miss your appointment- please give us a call so we can schedule someone else (no fees are associated with late cancellations).
- We will be wearing masks.
- We will sanitize the adjusting table between each patient. (please be patient as we do this).
- The doctor will use hand sanitizer between each patient.
- We will clean and disinfect our office nightly and deep clean over the weekend.
We continue to appreciate each and everyone one of our patients. While regular chiropractic care is no associated with preventing COVID--- it can help you boost your immunity in many other ways.